2019/07/08

Powerful Cleansing Prayer To Get Rid Of All Evil

Image result for cleansing prayer

Cleansing Prayer

I cleanse myself of all selfishness, resentment, critical feelings for my fellow beings,
self-condemnation, and misinterpretation of my life experiences.
I bathe myself in generosity, appreciation, praise, and gratitude for my fellow beings,
self-acceptance, and enlightened understanding of my life experiences.
AMEN

If you have been inspired by any or all of these words, please use the share button to inspire others by sharing with them. God bless you as you share to inspire others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY WE AS CATHOLICS SHOULD WEAR A MIRACULOUS MEDAL

5 Reasons to Wear a Miraculous Medal One of the most beloved medals in the Catholic Church is the Miraculous Medal, also known as the “Meda...

Most Viewed