2019/07/29

DO YOU NEED A MIRACLE TODAY? SAY THIS PRAYER...



NOVENA  TO ST. MARTHA

The prayer that follows must be recited for nine consecutive Tuesdays, lighting a candle on each Tuesday.

This miraculous Saint has been known to grant anything, no matter how difficult it is, before the ninth Tuesday.

NOVENA PRAYER

    Saint Martha,
    I resort to thy aid and protection.
    As proof of my affection and faith,
    I offer thee this light,
    which I shall burn every Tuesday.

    Comfort me in all my difficulties
    and through the great favors thou didst enjoy
    when the Savior was lodged in thy house,
    intercede for my family,
    that we be provided for in our neccessities.
    I ask of thee, Saint Martha,
    to overcome all difficulties
    as thou didst overcome the dragon
    which thou hadst at thy feet.
    In the name of the Father
    and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

    Recite the following prayers...

    Our Father...

    Hail Mary...

    Glory Be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY WE AS CATHOLICS SHOULD WEAR A MIRACULOUS MEDAL

5 Reasons to Wear a Miraculous Medal One of the most beloved medals in the Catholic Church is the Miraculous Medal, also known as the “Meda...

Most Viewed