2019/07/21

PRAYER FOR FORGIVENESS FOR NEGLECT OF DAILY OBLIGATIONS FROM THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS




PRAYER FOR DAILY NEGLECTS

PENANCE: The Sacrament by which, as a repentant sinner, I receive forgiveness of even mortal sins, and thus become again a living member of Christ’s Mystical Body. Tonight, therefore, I shall examine my conscience in preparation for a full Confession, realizing that I must have a genuine sorrow for sin, together with a determination to sin no more.

ETERNAL FATHER, I offer Thee the Sacred Heart of Jesus,
with all Its Love, all Its sufferings, and all Its merits:


TO EXPIATE all the sins I have committed this day, and during all my life.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

TO PURIFY the good I have done poorly this day,
and during all my life.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

TO SUPPLY for the good I ought to have done,
and that I have neglected this day
and during all my life.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O MY GOD, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of Heaven and the pains of Hell; but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen.

Please Don't forget to LIKE and SHARE to spread the blessings of God and to inspire others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY WE AS CATHOLICS SHOULD WEAR A MIRACULOUS MEDAL

5 Reasons to Wear a Miraculous Medal One of the most beloved medals in the Catholic Church is the Miraculous Medal, also known as the “Meda...

Most Viewed