2019/07/10

PRAYER FOR SUCCESSFUL TESTING AND EXAMS

Do not be anxious about anything but in every situation by prayer and petition with thanksgiving present your requests to God

Lord Jesus, 
You know that I am very anxious 
about the tests and exams 
that I have to face very soon, 
and ask that You would calm 
my anxious, clouded thoughts. 
Please calm these nerves that I have, 
and let me rest in You always. 
I pray that as I enter the exam, 
that You will fill my heart with perfect peace 
that only comes from You. 
Please also give me clarity of thought, 
and prompt my mind to remember 
all the things that I have studied. 
Give me the wisdom and the ability to transfer my thoughts to paper. 
It’s in Your precious name, Jesus, I pray. 
Amen.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...
"To Jesus through Mary"

Please use the share button to inspire others by sharing with them. God bless you as you share to inspire others.

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY


No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY WE AS CATHOLICS SHOULD WEAR A MIRACULOUS MEDAL

5 Reasons to Wear a Miraculous Medal One of the most beloved medals in the Catholic Church is the Miraculous Medal, also known as the “Meda...

Most Viewed