2019/07/10

PRAYER FOR SUCCESSFUL SURGERY AND HEALING

BUT BLESSED IS THE ONE WHO TRUSTS IN THE LORD WHOSE CONFIDENCE IS IN HIM

I come to You Lord Jesus 
because You are the great healer, 
to ask for a successful surgery, and quick healing for someone I love deeply. 
As the scriptures say, in Your hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind. 
Hold my loved one and I in Your healing hands, 
and breath life into our bones. 
I ask that you give the surgeon a steady hand, and a sound mind from beginning to end. 
I trust you in all ways, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ 
through the intercession  of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Amen.

 1 Our Father...
 3 Hail Marys...
 1 Glory Be

No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY WE AS CATHOLICS SHOULD WEAR A MIRACULOUS MEDAL

5 Reasons to Wear a Miraculous Medal One of the most beloved medals in the Catholic Church is the Miraculous Medal, also known as the “Meda...

Most Viewed