2019/07/11

PRAYER FOR SUCCESS IN TRYING TIMES

COMMIT TO THE LORD WHATEVER YOU DO AND HE WILL ESTABLISH YOUR PLANS


Father I have come to a trying time in my life, and I am not sure which direction to go. 
I know that if I seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, 
then I will be walking in Your best way for my life, forever and always. 
Help me Lord to be wise in the decisions I make at this junction, 
where various doors have seemed to close behind me. 
Lead me Lord in the direction that You would have me go day in, and day out. 
Lord I want my life to count, and 
I want to be successful in making a difference. 
Take my life Lord, 
and at this cross-roads 
I ask that You rearrange my direction 
as best seems for to.
In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be...
"To Jesus through Mary"

Please use the share button to inspire others by sharing with them. God bless you as you share to inspire others.

SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY WE AS CATHOLICS SHOULD WEAR A MIRACULOUS MEDAL

5 Reasons to Wear a Miraculous Medal One of the most beloved medals in the Catholic Church is the Miraculous Medal, also known as the “Meda...

Most Viewed