2019/11/20

Image result for guardian angel

A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER TO THE GUARDIAN ANGEL

Most faithful companion, appointed by God to be my guardian, my protector, and defender, and who never leaves my side, how shall I thank thee for thy faithfulness and love, and for all the benefits which thou hast conferred upon me?
Thou watch over me while I sleep; thou comfort me when I am sad; thou lift me up when I am down; thou avert the dangers that threaten me; thou warn me of those that are to come; thou withdraw me from sin, and excite me to good; thou exhort me to penance when I fall, and reconcile me to God.
Long ago should I have been thrust down into hell, unless by thy prayers thou hadst turned away from me the anger of God. Leave me not, nor forsake me ever, I beseech thee, but still comfort me in adversity, restrain me in prosperity, defend me in danger, assist me in temptations, lest at any time I fall beneath them.
Offer up in the sight of the Divine Majesty my prayers and griefs, and all my works of piety, and make me to persevere in grace until I come to everlasting life. Amen.

MOTHER MARY, QUEEN OF ANGELS, PRAY FOR US!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY ROSARY IS SO POWERFUL

✝️10 Reasons Why the Rosary Is So Powerful๐Ÿ“ฟ Satan hates God. Satan hates you. And Satan hates the Rosary. Saints say it. Popes ...

Most Viewed