2019/07/18



Heavenly Father, I come before You in Jesus’ name. Father God, thank You that Jesus died for me to have complete and total access to You, and to everything You are.
Father, You are my Provider. You are an abundant God and You have abundance in Heaven. So Father, in Jesus’ name, I am asking that You provide abundantly for my needs today. (Describe your specific needs.) Your word says that You shall supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus, and those riches in Jesus go beyond anything I could imagine.
So Lord, thank You for performing Your Word. I present the blood of Jesus to You as my legal evidence that I can receive everything You’ve promised, and I plead Jesus’ blood over my finances.
Father God, let everything Jesus died for me to be and to have be manifest in my life. Let Your Kingdom come and Your will be done today just as Your will is done in heaven, especially in my finances.
Thank You, Father God, for providing all my needs, and thank You for being my Father who provides for me. Thank You for the blood of Jesus. In His precious name I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY WE AS CATHOLICS SHOULD WEAR A MIRACULOUS MEDAL

5 Reasons to Wear a Miraculous Medal One of the most beloved medals in the Catholic Church is the Miraculous Medal, also known as the “Meda...

Most Viewed