2020/01/15

Prayer Before Going To Sleep

Image result for prayer before going to bed catholic


            Prayer Before Going To Bed


My precious Lord,
As this day comes to a close,
I take this moment to turn to You.
Help me, in this moment of quiet, to examine my day.
(Do a brief examination of conscience )
Lord, I thank You for helping me to see my sin.
Please give to me the grace of humility
So that I can admit all my sin without reserve.
I pray that every sin will be forgiven,
And I open myself to Your grace
So that Your merciful Heart will create me anew.
I also call to mind the way in which You were present to me this day.
(Take a moment to ponder the graces God blessed you with this day)
Lord, I thank You for the blessings of this day.
Please help me to see these blessings as Your divine presence in my life.
May I turn from sin and turn to You.
Your presence in my life brings great joy;
My sin leads to sorrow and despair.
I choose You as my Lord.
I choose You as my guide
And pray for Your abundant blessings tomorrow.
May this night be restful in You.
May it be a night of renewal.
Speak to me, Lord, as I sleep.
Guard me and protect me the whole night through.
My guardian angel, Saint Joseph, my Blessed Mother,
Intercede for me now and always.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY WE AS CATHOLICS SHOULD WEAR A MIRACULOUS MEDAL

5 Reasons to Wear a Miraculous Medal One of the most beloved medals in the Catholic Church is the Miraculous Medal, also known as the “Meda...

Most Viewed