2020/01/15

Prayer To Jesus For Help When In Pain

Related image


Ease My Pain and Strengthen Me, Jesus


LORD Jesus Christ,
 King of Kings, you created all things 
and you sustain all things. 
Ease my pain and strengthen me 
when I feel unable to carry on. 
You say that the prayer of 
a righteous person is powerful and effective. 
Remind me that my sins have been atoned for 
and I am clothed in your perfect righteousness.
I pray based on confidence in 
your righteousness, not my own. 

In your mercy LORD, 
hear my prayer and 
turn your face towards me.
Your power is great enough 
to heal any illness and 
I ask you to extend your 
healing hand towards me. 
I ask this through 
Jesus Christ our LORD. 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY WE AS CATHOLICS SHOULD WEAR A MIRACULOUS MEDAL

5 Reasons to Wear a Miraculous Medal One of the most beloved medals in the Catholic Church is the Miraculous Medal, also known as the “Meda...

Most Viewed