2020/04/13

MORNING PRAYER AND THE IMPORTANCE OF CATHOLIC PRAYERS



A morning offering is a good start . I like this one ;

“God of my life I welcome this new day. It is your gift by me, a new creation,a promise of resurrection .I thank you for the grace of being alive this morning .I thank you for the sleep that has refreshed me. I thank you for the chance to make a new beginning.
This day is full of promise and opportunity , let me waste none of it .This day is full of mystery and the unknown ,help me to face it without fear or anxiety .
During this day keep me thoughtful, prayerful and kind.
May I be courteous and helpful to others and not turned in on myself . Keep me from any word or deed that would hurt or destroy or belittle, and may the thoughts of my mind be pleasing in your sight. When night comes again may I look back on this day with no grief or bitterness in my heart and may nobody be unhappy because of anything I have done, or anything I have failed to do .
Lord Jesus , friend and brother, may I know you more clearly , follow you more nearly and love you more dearly day by day. Amen.”
The Our Father was taught to us by Jesus, Himself, and is the perfect prayer. The Hail Mary is the Angel Gabriel’s greeting to Mary  when he came to tell her that she was to be the Mother of God.
The Holy Mary was composed by The Church. 
The Glory be..  honours the Trinity and we begin and end everything in the Name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit .
I hope this is helpful . As the priest said at your Baptism,” The Christian community welcomes you with great joy.” πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY WE AS CATHOLICS SHOULD WEAR A MIRACULOUS MEDAL

5 Reasons to Wear a Miraculous Medal One of the most beloved medals in the Catholic Church is the Miraculous Medal, also known as the “Meda...

Most Viewed