2020/02/12

Eucharistic Miracle

Eucharistic Miracle of Chirattakonam, India

Image result for Eucharistic Miracle of Chirattakonam, India

On April 28, 2001, in the parish church of St. Mary of Chirattakonam, the parish priest noticed an amazing image that appeared on a consecrated host. He wrote down exactly what happened.


At 8:49 a.m., I exposed the Most Holy Sacrament in the monstrance for public adoration. After a few moments I saw what appeared to be three dots in the Holy Eucharist. I then stopped praying and began to look at the monstrance, also inviting the faithful to admire the three dots. I then asked the faithful to remain in prayer and reposed the monstrance in the tabernacle. On Saturday morning, the 5th of May 2001, I opened the church for the usual liturgical celebrations. I vested for Mass and went to open the tabernacle to see what had happened to the Eucharist in the monstrance. I immediately noted in the Host, a figure, to the likeness of a human face. I was deeply moved and asked the faithful to kneel and begin praying. I thought I alone could see the face so I asked the altar server what he noticed in the monstrance. He answered: "I see the figure of a man."


Eventually the image became more clear and was of a man similar to that of Christ crowned with thorns. The miraculous image was investigated by His Beatitude Cyril Mar Baselice, Archbishop of the diocese of Trivandrum, and the monstrance with the host remains enshrined in the church to this day.


Share if you believe in Miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment

REASONS WHY WE AS CATHOLICS SHOULD WEAR A MIRACULOUS MEDAL

5 Reasons to Wear a Miraculous Medal One of the most beloved medals in the Catholic Church is the Miraculous Medal, also known as the “Meda...

Most Viewed